IndexSiden.dk | dyfo.dk | StrikeForce.dk
ModZone.dk
Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search
ModZone.dk : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 ModZone.dk > Nyheder og Polls > news > Crystal Limited Edition Xbox
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TykSak

Crystal Limited Edition Xbox

I løbet af det tidlige forår sender Microsoft en specialudgave af Xbox konsollen på gaden. Den gennemsigtige Crystal Limited Edition Xbox – og de medfølgende nye, gennemsigtige controllers – vil pynte i hjemmet hos både den stilsikre familie og den mest inkarnerede gamer.
Vejledende dansk udsalgspris på den nye krystalklare Xbox forventes at blive kr. 1.599,-

ModZone.dk har fået fat i to billeder et af den ny konsol og et af de nye controllers:
Billede af Crystal Xbox | Billede af Crystal Xbox Controllers

Kilde: Microsoft

Visit my 19" rack site

Last edited by TykSak on 10-07-2005 at 17:04

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 14-02-2004 08:28
TykSak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TykSak Click here to Send TykSak a Private Message Visit TykSak's homepage! Find more posts by TykSak Add TykSak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TykSak

Microsoft Press release:

A CLEAR CHOICE FOR GAMERS -

XBOX LAUNCHES CRYSTAL LIMITED EDITION CONSOLE

LONDON, 2nd February 2004 –Microsoft today announced the launch of the Crystal Limited Edition Xbox®, “clearly” aimed at gamers who crave some added style along with their fantastic Xbox game experiences. Available across Europe from Spring 2004, the “crystal clear” new console comes with two crystal controllers and will retail for €199/£139 (SRP).

Following the success of last year’s translucent-green Limited Edition Xbox, the Crystal console looks set to rapidly become a collectors item as well as a style icon. Whether online with Xbox® Live™, offline or even switched off, the Crystal Limited Edition Xbox is the ultimate fusion of sexy design, the most powerful console hardware available, and fantastic gaming experiences. The Crystal Limited Edition Xbox will retail in limited edition ‘crystal’ packaging, an added bonus for collectors.

Michel Cassius, Senior Director, Xbox Platform and Marketing, commented: “The new Crystal Xbox is a beautiful piece of technology that any gamer would be proud to own. To be able to see through to the very heart of the Xbox is a cool thing and we believe that gamers will love this for their homes.”

Visit my 19" rack site

Old Post 14-02-2004 08:30
TykSak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TykSak Click here to Send TykSak a Private Message Visit TykSak's homepage! Find more posts by TykSak Add TykSak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad Moddin

Where did you find this and is it going to be available in the US?

Old Post 24-02-2004 15:12
Mad Moddin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad Moddin Click here to Send Mad Moddin a Private Message Find more posts by Mad Moddin Add Mad Moddin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
esparnell2987

Crystal Xbox

I want one of these new crystal xbox but I like in the Unites States. If any one can help me get one, I will appreciate it.

Old Post 07-12-2004 15:42
esparnell2987 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for esparnell2987 Click here to Send esparnell2987 a Private Message Find more posts by esparnell2987 Add esparnell2987 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote