IndexSiden.dk | dyfo.dk | StrikeForce.dk
ModZone.dk
Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search
ModZone.dk : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 ModZone.dk > ModZone.dk Fora > Projekter / Projects > XBOX mod #3
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TykSak

XBOX mod #3

Endnu en Xbox har fået æren af at blive malet og få lidt lys

OK det her billede ligner godt nok det fra Xbox mod #2 men vi glemte at tage et før billede

Vi prøvede at varme "jewelen" af med damp

Det gik ok den var dog stadig svær at få af

Og så lidt slibning

Og efter lidt maling ser toppen sådan her ud

Visit my 19" rack site

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 30-03-2003 14:53
TykSak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TykSak Click here to Send TykSak a Private Message Visit TykSak's homepage! Find more posts by TykSak Add TykSak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TykSak

Det blev lidt sent men den blev færdig

Visit my 19" rack site

Old Post 31-03-2003 01:35
TykSak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TykSak Click here to Send TykSak a Private Message Visit TykSak's homepage! Find more posts by TykSak Add TykSak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
inder

TykSak you are a modding god, once again excellent work!

Old Post 31-03-2003 09:35
inder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for inder Click here to Send inder a Private Message Visit inder's homepage! Find more posts by inder Add inder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TykSak

Thanks Xboxes are my new favorit modding object they are easy to paint and its fast to do it, I just need to figure out how to trace the XBOX text on the tray cover.

I made this for a friend this weekend when he came for a visit

Visit my 19" rack site

Old Post 31-03-2003 09:47
inder

yes, modding xboxes is fun - he is a lucky friend lol

as the tray cover is removable, maybe you could trace it with paper like that? or do you mean keep XBOX text silver and spray the rest of the tray?

Old Post 31-03-2003 09:58
inder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for inder Click here to Send inder a Private Message Visit inder's homepage! Find more posts by inder Add inder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TykSak

either keep it silver or paint it with another color afterwards

Visit my 19" rack site

Old Post 31-03-2003 10:40
Munchen

Nice Mod!!

Old Post 31-03-2003 23:04
Munchen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Munchen Click here to Send Munchen a Private Message Visit Munchen's homepage! Find more posts by Munchen Add Munchen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
luckow

fan ??

is there a red fan inside or is it led's ?

Old Post 02-04-2003 20:31
luckow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for luckow Click here to Send luckow a Private Message Find more posts by luckow Add luckow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TykSak

Er det den her du hentyder til?
(are you referring to this?)

Hvis det er så nej det er en jeg selv har lavet
(if so no I made that one myself)

EDIT: english

Visit my 19" rack site

Old Post 02-04-2003 20:44
luckow

I was thinking of XBOX mod no. 3 ?

Old Post 03-04-2003 11:42
luckow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for luckow Click here to Send luckow a Private Message Find more posts by luckow Add luckow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TykSak

Thats just 8 red LEDs theres not much clearence for a fan under there (10-15mm at the most)

Visit my 19" rack site

Old Post 03-04-2003 12:11
mballin

I have not gotten an Xbox yet, I am hoping that I am gettign one this Christmas and I was wondering if someone could help me out from the begginning step of taking off the Xbox body-where the xbox is complete with it painted and the jewels already installed, I was planning maybe buying it from the website like the 401 terror or www.mastermods.com on the website it says all you have to do when u get it is plug it in and play, but for the eject lighting it says the same but I wanna know how hard or easy it may be, because I am not as experience and I am asking some1 if they can help me out I am only 14 I dont want added mods really I just wanna customize the appearance could some1 help me e-mail me or send me a private message with pic's of how to do this step by step with pic's. Please Tysak I need your help I really dont wanna mess up the xbox I may be getting
Thx
e-mail-mgl120@cox.net
or send me a private message...

Old Post 11-10-2003 15:28
mballin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mballin Click here to Send mballin a Private Message Find more posts by mballin Add mballin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TykSak

How to fully open an xbox console

Visit my 19" rack site

Old Post 11-10-2003 15:50
mballin

do u think u can show me how to install the lighting plz? or e-mail me at mgl1208@cox.net thx

Old Post 11-10-2003 19:55
mballin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mballin Click here to Send mballin a Private Message Find more posts by mballin Add mballin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jin356b

where to put jewel leds?

I was about to put leds behind my jewel, but i had questions about the placement of them?

-do you remove the top cover's sheilding, or just cut a hole in it, or just let the leds shine through the sheild's grating?

-do you position the led's to the sides of the hole, or directly under the jewel?

I got the instructions off 401error.com, but none of the pictures in the tutorials were there. Also, how do you wire the led's? I have some simple knowledge of led's, but not that great. Thanx.

Old Post 20-10-2003 16:49
jin356b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jin356b Click here to Send jin356b a Private Message Visit jin356b's homepage! Find more posts by jin356b Add jin356b to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote