IndexSiden.dk | dyfo.dk | StrikeForce.dk
ModZone.dk
Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search
ModZone.dk : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 ModZone.dk > ModZone.dk Fora > Off Topic > Halo Cheats/ hacks
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sefour

Halo Cheats/ hacks

Hey i have halo patched with the czn trainer and halo cache editor. I was just wondering if anybody knows what most of those cheats do...And also if u have anything fun in halo cache editor that would be fun please post. I was messen around and found that wraith mortors out of the assult rifle is my personal fav so far...(tied with riding marines like banshees)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 22-09-2004 20:45
Sefour is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sefour Click here to Send Sefour a Private Message Find more posts by Sefour Add Sefour to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PS2_ playkid

HCE is a really fun tool.
I tried some great things with it, like piloting the Pelican and wraith in Blood Gulch, made out of snow with big towers, different textures.

You can find lots of HCE mod that you can patch your game with at http://files.halomods.com

Old Post 22-09-2004 20:52
PS2_ playkid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PS2_ playkid Click here to Send PS2_ playkid a Private Message Find more posts by PS2_ playkid Add PS2_ playkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sefour

????

How did you get wraith and pelican in blood gulch??? I though that you could only trade stuff that is available in that specific map?

Old Post 23-09-2004 16:25
Sefour is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sefour Click here to Send Sefour a Private Message Find more posts by Sefour Add Sefour to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PS2_ playkid

I don't know, i just know someone made it possible.
The wraith is pretty good, the Pelican is also pretty sweet, but without sounds (from the moths old version i tried).
They may seem a bit overpowered, but they are cool

You can also have ghost in battle creak, since the level was made possible for ghosts, but never put in the final build of Halo.

There is also grunt and elite skins, and things keep turning better and better.
Although i think i will stick with Halo 2

Old Post 23-09-2004 18:34
PS2_ playkid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PS2_ playkid Click here to Send PS2_ playkid a Private Message Find more posts by PS2_ playkid Add PS2_ playkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PS2_ playkid

I reasamble my Xbox, just to give you a prove

Here:

Old Post 23-09-2004 19:21
Sefour

WOAH

WOAH dude how the hell did you do that??? IS that a new map you downloaded that uses blood gulch cache or did you replace stuff with halo cache editor??? Holy shit you have to tell me!! This is your xbox and not pc right? Its too good to be true! And if it is a downlaoded map, how do you play that one in the game?

Last edited by Sefour on 23-09-2004 at 19:57

Old Post 23-09-2004 19:33
PS2_ playkid

Yes, its a patch you can download from http://files.halomods.com
Actually this is 2 patches. 1 wraith and one called Ice gulch v.1.1, or something like that. You can also put Banshees in and stuff.
Just make sure you don't use different patches the require the same trade.
Like if you take a wraith patch and a banshee patch, and they replaces the scorpion tank, then game will freze when you start the game.

You just download the patches from what region you use, and FTP it to where the "ppf" destination is. For an example f:/utills/HCEc07/ntsc/ppf and put the patch there, in the root.

Then start a game in blood gulch, and reboot right away.
Enter HCE and press back (make sure its running the right region), and choose "patch cache file", then choose the mod and patch in on BG.

The press start, and enter Halo.
Start a split screen game and voila

Old Post 23-09-2004 20:12
Sefour

awesome thx a lot man. The site isnt loading for me but i think the server may be down or somthen i dunno. that is awesome tho man. And if i wanted my original blood gulch back is there any way 2 restore it or do you have to back blood gulch up somewhere else?

Old Post 24-09-2004 00:08
PS2_ playkid

Yes, you can restore it. Either by pressing back, and there is an option called "clear cache file", i think thats the name.
Or, you can just delete the game and reinstall it.

And yes, halomods seems to be down.

Old Post 24-09-2004 06:37
Sefour

thx man

Old Post 24-09-2004 19:29
PS2_ playkid

No problem. Just ask if there is anything

Old Post 24-09-2004 20:45
Sefour

Yeah honestly tysak is the only one who ever answers any questions. Its nice to know theres someone else out there

Old Post 25-09-2004 00:15
Sefour

Anybody else know of any cool mods? Is got the icgulch psp kid its awesome thx. Assault on controll room sounded cool bud i dont know how to use it. Do you patch assault on control room or bg?(bg diddnt do anything...)

Old Post 25-09-2004 12:56
PS2_ playkid

If it is a ppf for Assault on the controll room, then i would say yes.
can you link to the mod?

Old Post 25-09-2004 21:20
Sefour

Yeah i dont understand how to get mombosa . I forgot where AOTCR was... but mombosa loooks awsome and i dont get it. How do you patch the xbe? And do you just delete sidewinder and replace it with that?

Old Post 25-09-2004 23:01