IndexSiden.dk | dyfo.dk | StrikeForce.dk
ModZone.dk
Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search
ModZone.dk : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 ModZone.dk > ModZone.dk Fora > Off Topic > Google Gmail invites
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Microman

Google Gmail invites

If you dont know what this is, i will tell you

Google made their own Email service, its still in beta(dont know why it works great)

Well anyway to make a google email you have to be invited, after you get invited and set up your email account it works great, and you get 1 FREE GIG OF STORAGE, its handy if you feel like sending your friends movies and whole programs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 30-08-2004 19:50
Microman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Microman Click here to Send Microman a Private Message Find more posts by Microman Add Microman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RaDiUm-

can u invite me?

Old Post 31-08-2004 16:35
RaDiUm- is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RaDiUm- Click here to Send RaDiUm- a Private Message Find more posts by RaDiUm- Add RaDiUm- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TykSak

Good idea from Google but nothing comes for free

http://www.gmail-is-too-creepy.com

Visit my 19" rack site

Old Post 01-09-2004 17:50
TykSak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TykSak Click here to Send TykSak a Private Message Visit TykSak's homepage! Find more posts by TykSak Add TykSak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Microman

so what, in not sending anything i care about.

and i have 20 gigs of free storage(i have 20 accounts)

Rad, you need to give me an e-mail address to send the invite to

Old Post 08-09-2004 12:52
Microman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Microman Click here to Send Microman a Private Message Find more posts by Microman Add Microman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seappp

Invite me

Hey man.. PLZ invite me!!

Old Post 15-09-2004 14:59
seappp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seappp Click here to Send seappp a Private Message Find more posts by seappp Add seappp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TykSak

For those still looking for an invite try the following page - they have distributed over 218,407 invites to date.

http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php

Just insert your email address in the box indicated and press enter on your keyboard (there is no "submit" button.)

If no invites showing as available, just refresh the page a few times, it changes almost every few seconds.

Visit my 19" rack site

Old Post 04-02-2005 18:40
TykSak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TykSak Click here to Send TykSak a Private Message Visit TykSak's homepage! Find more posts by TykSak Add TykSak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TykSak

Also try
http://www.abaot.com/

Visit my 19" rack site

Old Post 08-02-2005 12:33
Halfcrossa

One gig of space for free justifies everything, it's how it should be thought over. Much for free allows the provider do everything is stored on their servers

Old Post 13-06-2006 22:29
Halfcrossa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Halfcrossa Click here to Send Halfcrossa a Private Message Visit Halfcrossa's homepage! Find more posts by Halfcrossa Add Halfcrossa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote