Registered: Oct 2003
hey, ok, i gotta question.
i followed that guide. with a few exceptions.
1) i let it sit in a mix of paint thinner and acetone nail polish remover.
2) i scraped off all the paint with a tiny butter/cheese knife, rounded etc.
3) there were scrathes all over so i used the tooth paste method and put it on a toothbrush and throughly rubbed.
4) so i took a dual grit sand paper sponge (pretty grity) and went liek mad on it. then i used sum 600 then to sum 900. i was doing this using the tape as a handle as u instructed.
now, i got 2 thumb shaped scratch circles on my jewel. one above the XBOX writing and one below. they almost look like miny lip imprints.
5) i tried using ll the sandpapers again and i included the toothpaper on paper rubing method at the end. i still got the same turn out. i also tried using differnt tape posititions, cuz obviosuly i was using to much pressure where my thumb and fingers where.
still no change.
What do i do? please?
-> also, its is kinda cloudy, not clear, like cloudy, lol.
how do i get rid of this, thanx.
Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged