IndexSiden.dk | dyfo.dk | StrikeForce.dk
ModZone.dk
Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search
ModZone.dk : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 ModZone.dk > ModZone.dk Fora > Projekter / Projects > XBOX mod #3
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TykSak

remove the top cover's sheilding
position the led's to the sides of the hole

heres a picture

Visit my 19" rack site

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 20-10-2003 17:07
TykSak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TykSak Click here to Send TykSak a Private Message Visit TykSak's homepage! Find more posts by TykSak Add TykSak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
case modder

Thumbs up wow

nice wiring

Old Post 09-12-2003 03:19
case modder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for case modder Click here to Send case modder a Private Message Find more posts by case modder Add case modder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
laxdrummer04

hey... im an american and i was wondering if you could tell me how u poped off that jewel in english... not that theres nothing wrong w. the language you speak... i jus cant understand it

thanks

btw... i like ur red themed xbox... nicely done

Old Post 16-08-2004 05:30
laxdrummer04 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for laxdrummer04 Click here to Send laxdrummer04 a Private Message Find more posts by laxdrummer04 Add laxdrummer04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Duel
Co Admin

Go to the "Vejledninger / Guides / Tutorials" section and check out the "XBOX jewel sanding and polishing" guide.

Old Post 16-08-2004 22:05
Bob Duel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Duel Click here to Send Bob Duel a Private Message Visit Bob Duel's homepage! Find more posts by Bob Duel Add Bob Duel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
laxdrummer04

no... i was wondering wat he was doing w. the xbox shell and the coke cans and the pot... i looked on that thread and it wasnt the same thing

Old Post 16-08-2004 22:10
laxdrummer04 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for laxdrummer04 Click here to Send laxdrummer04 a Private Message Find more posts by laxdrummer04 Add laxdrummer04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TykSak

I was using steam to heat the top

Read the first part of XBOX jewel sanding and polishing

quote:
Heating can be done with a hair dryer, steam or many other ways just dont use anything that can/will melt the plastic and ALWAYS heat from the backside to avoid discoloration on the top

Visit my 19" rack site

Last edited by TykSak on 16-08-2004 at 22:30

Old Post 16-08-2004 22:21
TykSak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TykSak Click here to Send TykSak a Private Message Visit TykSak's homepage! Find more posts by TykSak Add TykSak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
laxdrummer04

ok thanks... btw... all ur mods look great... i wish i was that talented

Old Post 16-08-2004 22:34
zennegen

help

ok i royally f-ed up when i did this but i painted my xbox with acrylic paints....im such an idiot. anyways can some one tell me a good way to get them completly off, and what paints should i use?

Old Post 10-02-2006 19:47
zennegen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zennegen Click here to Send zennegen a Private Message Find more posts by zennegen Add zennegen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zennegen

LEDs in jewel

how do you wire the leds and put the leds in the jewel?then after that where do you get the power for the leds.

please use pictures they help

Old Post 10-02-2006 19:52
zennegen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zennegen Click here to Send zennegen a Private Message Find more posts by zennegen Add zennegen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TykSak

paint can pictures in this thread
http://modzone.dk/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=112

theres 5 and 12volts in the HD plug

Visit my 19" rack site

Old Post 10-02-2006 19:54