IndexSiden.dk | dyfo.dk | StrikeForce.dk
ModZone.dk
Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search
ModZone.dk : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 ModZone.dk > ModZone.dk Fora > Off Topic > Are You The Ultimate Gamer?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Soulreaper

Are You The Ultimate Gamer?

ATTENTION VIDEO GAMERS!

ARE YOU THE ULTIMATE GAMER?

IF SO….READ ON…

“The Ultimate Gamer”, a new Spike TV series is searching for outgoing males and females 18-25 years old who are crazy about the videogame “Tony Hawk Underground”. If you are chosen we will send you on a whirlwind tour to meet and hang with the very gods and goddesses of the THUG 2 videogame universe and PIMP OUT YOUR PAD WITH THE ULTIMATE GAMING SYSTEM!

If you live in Southern California, and you consider yourself the Ultimate Gamer, and it is your dream to be part of THUG 2, then show up at an open casting call on
Monday, September 13th at 4 PM. Please bring:

1.Photo of your living room
2.Photo of the outside of your apartment or house

Address: MTV Networks, 2600 Colorado Ave., Santa Monica, CA 90404.

You will be interviewed on videotape and asked to fill out a short questionnaire and release form. Please don't forget to bring photos of your living room and outside of your apartment or house.

Only the first 50 people that show up will be guaranteed a casting interview. Casting call ends promptly at 6 PM.

Make sure to mention Game Militia to them

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-09-2004 01:23
Soulreaper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Soulreaper Click here to Send Soulreaper a Private Message Find more posts by Soulreaper Add Soulreaper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PS2_ playkid

I don't live in Southern California, but i would like to post some pics of my setup either way

Last edited by PS2_ playkid on 16-09-2004 at 07:30

Old Post 16-09-2004 07:22
PS2_ playkid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PS2_ playkid Click here to Send PS2_ playkid a Private Message Find more posts by PS2_ playkid Add PS2_ playkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TykSak

NICE!

Du kan da lige smide det her ind i galleriet under "Opstillinger/Setups"

Visit my 19" rack site

Old Post 17-09-2004 12:01
TykSak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TykSak Click here to Send TykSak a Private Message Visit TykSak's homepage! Find more posts by TykSak Add TykSak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PS2_ playkid

Done

Altid rart med noget feedback. For Øjeblikket arbejder jeg på at finde en løsning på ledningsrodet, og det er en chanche for at fjernsynet med div. tilbehør bliver drejer 90 grader og kommer til at stå op af væggen til venstre på billedet.
Fordelen ved det, skulle være at jeg får en dejlig læderstol at sidde i, i stedet for i min seng, som dog også er dejligt blød

Old Post 17-09-2004 18:37
PS2_ playkid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PS2_ playkid Click here to Send PS2_ playkid a Private Message Find more posts by PS2_ playkid Add PS2_ playkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote