IndexSiden.dk | dyfo.dk | StrikeForce.dk
ModZone.dk
Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search
ModZone.dk : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 ModZone.dk > ModZone.dk Fora > Konsoller / Consoles > Xbox leds wanted
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jim91

Lightbulb Xbox leds wanted

Does ne1 kno ne good sites for xbox leds? ive been lookin for sum 4ever but couldnt find them. if kno 1 please make sure its american money. i meen no offense to the brittish or french but every time i go to get leds its brittish or french money i gotta pay in. i would buy them but i dont kno how much it would cost im american.
if you kno 1 email me @ haney_91@yahoo.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2004 00:55
jim91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jim91 Click here to Send jim91 a Private Message Find more posts by jim91 Add jim91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jim91

Lightbulb Xbox leds wanted

ne1 kno ne good sites to get xbox leds? if you do email me @ haney_91@yahoo.com if you find 1 please make sure that you pay in english for the leds because theres all the sites that you pay in all these other curencies that i dont even kno wut theyre called.

Old Post 12-10-2004 01:04
jim91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jim91 Click here to Send jim91 a Private Message Find more posts by jim91 Add jim91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Munchen

off-topic:
Uhm, just a hint, try to write normal.

on-topic:
Why don't You go down to Radio-Shack(Is it spelled that way?) or something ?

Old Post 12-10-2004 08:18
Munchen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Munchen Click here to Send Munchen a Private Message Visit Munchen's homepage! Find more posts by Munchen Add Munchen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jim91

thanks for the info and sorry about the bad typing i was just un a hurry

Old Post 13-10-2004 02:55
Fuz!on

what in the hell is a radio shack?
im from holland do they got radio shack there to?

Old Post 24-12-2004 19:03
Fuz!on is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fuz!on Click here to Send Fuz!on a Private Message Find more posts by Fuz!on Add Fuz!on to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
olly33

British Links

Hmm, I am British and all I seem to find is American links.
What British website links have you found?

Old Post 14-02-2005 00:13
olly33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for olly33 Click here to Send olly33 a Private Message Find more posts by olly33 Add olly33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KAMIKAZEpber

I got all of my LEDs from here

Old Post 09-07-2005 01:48
KAMIKAZEpber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KAMIKAZEpber Click here to Send KAMIKAZEpber a Private Message Find more posts by KAMIKAZEpber Add KAMIKAZEpber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
raider8989

so if you from xboxleds.com im gonna buy 6 leds will it come in a circle already connected if so what will i have to do to install it .

Old Post 09-07-2005 14:29
raider8989 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raider8989 Click here to Send raider8989 a Private Message Find more posts by raider8989 Add raider8989 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote