IndexSiden.dk | dyfo.dk | StrikeForce.dk
ModZone.dk
Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search
ModZone.dk : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 ModZone.dk > ModZone.dk Fora > Konsoller / Consoles > project
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
stevem.

project

do i paint the bottom of the casing? if so how?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-03-2005 23:29
stevem. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stevem. Click here to Send stevem. a Private Message Find more posts by stevem. Add stevem. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TykSak

You mean the inside or the underside where the stickers are?

BTW could you tell us about your project (what mods you plan to do) and are you going to show pictures?

Visit my 19" rack site

Old Post 03-03-2005 00:52
TykSak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TykSak Click here to Send TykSak a Private Message Visit TykSak's homepage! Find more posts by TykSak Add TykSak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stevem.

for now which would b my frist tiime at even opening the xbox i wanna paint it mayeb white and blue and do the eject button trick that u have in another tutoral were u switch wires 5and 6 . and i plan to change the color of the x box jewel and writing. yea i will include pictures . and also do u paint the underside like were the stickers are. and do u paint the inside of the plastic casing.

Old Post 03-03-2005 01:38
stevem. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stevem. Click here to Send stevem. a Private Message Find more posts by stevem. Add stevem. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TykSak

Painting the inside is not nessesary but I always paint the inside edges first. You can paint the bottom and mask off the stickers with tape.

Visit my 19" rack site

Old Post 03-03-2005 01:48
TykSak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TykSak Click here to Send TykSak a Private Message Visit TykSak's homepage! Find more posts by TykSak Add TykSak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stevem.

ok thanx alot so for the inside its just the visible edges tho right?

Old Post 03-03-2005 01:58
TykSak

Yes just the edges and maybe the inside ventilation grill

Visit my 19" rack site

Old Post 03-03-2005 02:35
stevem.

would u mind if i used that 80 mm huricane fan grill.. if u say yes im not sure i will but i might

Old Post 04-03-2005 01:54
TykSak

Sure you could I dont have a copyright on it

Visit my 19" rack site

Old Post 04-03-2005 02:05
stevem.

i no i just dont wanna copy u with out asking cu i dont want u to get mad and not help me lol

Old Post 04-03-2005 02:41
TykSak

Sure Ill still help you and you know what they say:
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

Visit my 19" rack site

Old Post 04-03-2005 03:49
stevem.

hye i took off the top of the xbox but i dont know how to get that metal plate off the top of the xbox . its the part were u open the case and take off the top and that metal plate inside the top. i would greatly apprecaite if u could tell me how to get that off.

Old Post 06-03-2005 20:34
stevem.

hey tysak i need ur help....nvm about the case problem... for the jewel ow do i get the silver xbox lettering off i alredy tryed letting rubbing alcohol for a few mintues and not results
also on my jewel there are a bunch of little cracks (ot all the way though) but i was wondering if those would still be visible after i paint it and if they will b how can get it to "disappear"? thnx in advance

Old Post 06-03-2005 22:02
TykSak

I have only removed the xbox chrome lettering from one jewel and it was time consuming and hard.

I did it with toothpicks, alcohol and paintthinner (careful paintthinner will crack the plastic of the jewel)

But you could also try putting hotmelt glue in the lettering, letting it dry and then ripping it off. Along with the glue the chrome lettering should follow.

Visit my 19" rack site

Old Post 07-03-2005 08:01
stevem.

ok thanks

Old Post 07-03-2005 10:49
stevem.

hey i took the screws out of the mother board, yet it sttill wont come out are there any clips that need to be relaesed?

Old Post 07-03-2005 19:02