IndexSiden.dk | dyfo.dk | StrikeForce.dk
ModZone.dk
Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search
ModZone.dk : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 ModZone.dk > ModZone.dk Fora > Vejledninger / Guides / Tutorials > Win XP: Mounting your local drives into folders!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TykSak

Thats how I do it

You could also just get a switch, wire it to your router and just move the switch downstairs

Visit my 19" rack site

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 27-09-2005 13:36
TykSak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TykSak Click here to Send TykSak a Private Message Visit TykSak's homepage! Find more posts by TykSak Add TykSak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FallGuy1969

Thanks for that - as ever, you are a star!

Old Post 27-09-2005 13:52
FallGuy1969 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FallGuy1969 Click here to Send FallGuy1969 a Private Message Find more posts by FallGuy1969 Add FallGuy1969 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
disco-tom

Just joined to add this, if it's usefull to anyone.

I use XP Home SP2 and it's perfectly easy to mount any hard drives in a shared folder using the 'right-click My Computer and select Manage method'. Do it as TykSak says, but instead of right clicking where he says to, right click the drive in the lower pane, like this:

Here, I have selected my second hard drive ( D: )

Or, you can leave the view option as 'Volume' in the top pane and right click the drive in the top pane that you want to mount somewhere. Like this:

Hope that helps someone.

Thanks for all the great guides, TykSak! You are a HERO.

Old Post 12-11-2005 21:37
disco-tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for disco-tom Click here to Send disco-tom a Private Message Find more posts by disco-tom Add disco-tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aabrownell

When I right-click on the drive and go to Change Drive Letter and Paths everything is grayed out, I can't change anything. Any ideas?

Old Post 07-02-2006 02:19
aabrownell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aabrownell Click here to Send aabrownell a Private Message Find more posts by aabrownell Add aabrownell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TykSak

Are you running XP Pro or XP Home?

Visit my 19" rack site

Old Post 07-02-2006 13:47
TykSak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TykSak Click here to Send TykSak a Private Message Visit TykSak's homepage! Find more posts by TykSak Add TykSak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote