Registered: Aug 2002
Location: Aabybro Dk
De spytter dem jo ud.
- Added setting so that Avalaunch will no longer reboot the XBox when you do 'eject'.
- Fixed the rendering states so that the icons in the games menu is working again.
- Added free space reporting in ftp drive-list, and description of inserted DVDs.
- Added support for illegal filenames.
- Rewrote a lot of the ftp-server core, seem way more stable now.
- Added a file-cache system for writing of files to ftp-server. Testersay attention to the memory-size
- Added cleanup of a lot of memory and threads when executing.
- Added a temporary menu to irc for controlling transparency and fontsizes, use start and triggers to access and use.
- Fixed a _LOT_ in the input class. Keyboard should work flawless and any weirdness in the controller is taken care of.
- Increased the "power" to the user interface, windows in irc and telnet are somewhat more often updated (try resizing).
- Fixed a crashbug in irc that crashed when you closed all windows.
- Fixed the callback-timer, only remembered the two last timed events, invisible for users - vital for us.
- Fixed some errors in FATX2, seems to work ok, but eventually we want a total rewrite of this soon.
- Took away the IRC background logger. Felt it wasn't neccesary for debug anymore, and the PING's got annoying.
- Added a movie-name detection for DVD-movies that contains pc-friendly information, atm only posted through FTP.
- Added better ftp-client compatibillity.
- Added more settings/hardware info, a LOT to go.
- Hold left trigger when cube "hits the screen" to auto-start last started program, adding "special combos" soon for quickstart.
- Added multi-server support for update-engine.
Visit my 19" rack site
Last edited by Bob Duel on 02-05-2003 at 08:26
Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged