ModZone.dk
Show all 9 posts from this thread on one page

ModZone.dk (http://modzone.dk/forums/index.php)
- Off Topic (http://modzone.dk/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=7)
-- Color Opinions (http://modzone.dk/forums/showthread.php?threadid=319)

Posted by Sefour on 27-09-2004 02:58:

Color Opinions

Well im modden 3 more xboxs and im looken for some color scheme opinions. I have white, slilver, dark blue, black, dark red, gold, and dark green. I really dont know what colors to do...I was thinken maybe silver and black with red leds...or all white with blue leds...or green and silver with green leds.... but im up for any opinions

Posted by TykSak on 27-09-2004 18:50:

I like the pure white ones (with white LEDs) and the black/silver goes with the blue, red and green (just dont use blue, red or green on the same box). Ive never seen a gold paintjob that I liked but you could prove me wrong

Visit my 19" rack site

Posted by Sefour on 27-09-2004 19:20:

woah ive never seen a box with white leds...you got any links? I think im definatly gonna go with pure white with one..

Posted by TykSak on 27-09-2004 21:08:

Heres a pic of one with white LEDs

Visit my 19" rack site

Posted by Sefour on 28-09-2004 19:23:

those look awesome...but they look kinda lite blue, is that just the camra?

Posted by TykSak on 28-09-2004 22:21:

They can have a "grey" tint to them but they dont look as blue as that pic

Visit my 19" rack site

Posted by Sefour on 29-09-2004 02:37:

nice. You know what pisses me off? When i show ppl my xbox, and they want it exactly the same. same color scheme. I offer somthen else and they say no. Modding is very fun and hell id do it for free but everyone wants the same blue shit....AGH!!!!!!!

Posted by TykSak on 29-09-2004 05:25:

quote:
Originally posted by Sefour
nice. You know what pisses me off? When i show ppl my xbox, and they want it exactly the same. same color scheme. I offer somthen else and they say no. Modding is very fun and hell id do it for free but everyone wants the same blue shit....AGH!!!!!!!

I know the feeling also I cant upload 3 pictures of different white Xboxes. But what you can do is give them yours and then make a new one for your self

Visit my 19" rack site

Posted by Sefour on 29-09-2004 19:20:

yeah thats what i was gonna do until i lied and said i ran out of blue...lol. So i offered green and silver but he still insists on blue leds so i guess my next mods gonna be green and silver w/ blue leds lol